- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
Some details about your department
What we’d like you to do:
No experience required but any experience of running paid digital campaigns on any of the major platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Google Search, UAC, GDN, Apple Search Ads) would be beneficial.
We’re looking for a person who will be able to contribute to the success of Making Science by utilising their skills to manage digital campaigns.
You will work closely with your line manager and Pod/Account Manager and the rest of the Performance team, led by the Head of Performance.
You will work across every aspect of digital advertising from planning, strategy, creative briefing and set-up to execution, analysis, optimisation and client management.
- Monitor all data points through the user funnel, analyse performance, identify areas for improvement and take action to improve overall results
- Recognise trends of key performance indicators
- Plan and document campaign strategies in line with a test and learn approach
- Set up digital campaigns accurately and logically
- Think creatively when formulating targeting and creative options
- Collect, track and record data from a variety of sources
- Spot check and reconcile data sets
- Troubleshoot tracking and reporting issues
- Provide ad hoc reports to managers and clients
- Create a close relationship with our clients through impeccable client service
- Be presentable and have a friendly, positive approach
- Prepare regular insightful updates on campaign performance
- Find smart solutions to client objectives
- Brief compelling copy and creative for clients, considering their tone of voice and brand
- Liaise with 3rd-party partners and advertising technology platforms
- Support senior management in preparing for new business pitches and bringing new clients onboard
- Ensure work is prioritised and implemented based on agreed deadlines
- Keep a tight grip on the market and competitors to discover new opportunities and implement relevant changes
What we’d like you to bring:
Our people thrive because they are self-motivated, ambitious and team players. But most importantly, they love working in a fast-paced, growing business where everyone is encouraged to make a difference to how the company lives and breathes.
- Data-driven, analytical thinker with a hands-on approach and can-do attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills with data manipulation capabilities using weighted average formulas, pivot tables and visualisations
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about the digital advertising industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Focused and highly organised
- Methodical and inquisitive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to interact effectively with both clients and other team members
Perks of joining us
25 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours (start at 9am +/- 1 hour and finish accordingly) AND 2.30pm finish on Fridays.
The opportunity to meet our international team with our Ambassadors Program
Regular team socials to get to know your peers better!
Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
Enhance Parental Leave
You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform and many more.
Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.
Be a part of a dynamic, adventurous and professional team with people you’ll grow fond of!