Making Science was ranked 15th in the FT1000: Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies 2022, in the "Technology" category, and recognised as the fastest-growing Spanish company in the technology sector. Making Science also joined the Pledge1% initiative, supporting non-profit community organisations that are committed to making a major impact on the future.
Our team is composed of more than 1000 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
Ok, then you definitely have to keep on reading.
Because you are one of us, and at Making Science's Creative department, you will never cease to have opportunities to showcase your proactivity. You will be part of a creative tigh-knit family, and an innovating, cooperative, and fun team, that is driven by a common goal: demonstrating that creativity sells.
Along the way, you will enjoy participating in important prosposals, brainstorming sessions with experts from different areas, watching how your teammates influence people, and reaching your dreams in form of rewards.
Plus, you will never stop learning and growing as a professional, participating each day in different projects and interacting with other departments. This will make your experience at Making Science enriching and fulfilling for your future.
What we’d like you to do:
- Definition of visual guidelines for online and offline campaigns: Key Visual design, templates for online and offline assets, final arts, etc.
- Efficient production of content plans for social media channels and digital campaigns.
- Branding and visual identity: design improved corporate identities, brand books and other corporate materials.
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Professional level of full Adobe package, experience in video editing.
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design and dynamic interaction.
- Portfolio with proven experience working on Creative Agencies or Design Studios working on branding, online and offline advertising.
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Have a broad knowledge and understanding of the digital ecosystem, social channels, innovative formats and what works in publicity.
- Have a strategic mindset, do not settle with what a client requests, question the clients’ real needs and be proactive in offering the best solution.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Have an ability to deliver good presentations.
- Be enthusiastic, positive, creative, passionate about entertainment and digital media and eager to learn and join a multidisciplinary team.
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance).
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- The opportunity to meet our international team with our Ambassadors Program.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags! You’ll have 24 vacation days, plus 24th and 31st of December are off, and we have afternoons off on the eve of national holidays.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!