Some details about your department
Our objective is to go hand in hand with our clients to design and execute SEO strategies that help them reach their business goals. Furthermore, we partner and collaborate with the most important tools in the industry, to apply the latest trends in organic positioning.
Currently, our department's portfolio includes important clients, which allows us to apply our knowledge, and innovate continuously. Without a doubt, it is a department where you can continue to evolve as an SEO consultant, alongside our wonderful team and clients.
What we’d like you to do:
- Definition and execution of SEO strategies based on business needs and goals. Correctly defining the "Keywords" related to the project.
- Create structures that facilitate search engine crawling and analyze those used by competitors.
- Ability to analyze a web page: definition Keyword research, structure and web architecture, technical aspects (loading speed, CMS, server, ...), contents (content analysis and strategy definition), backlink profile (analysis and definition of off page strategy).
- Experience managing SEO content strategies and ecommerce SEO projects.
- Conducting keyword research to identify new content opportunities
- Managing the content creation process
- Analyzing crawl data to identify crucial SEO measures
- Analyzing competitors to evaluate the strength and weaknesses of their strategies
- Following SEO guidelines
- WPO analysis to improve page load speed.
- Identify areas of opportunity through regular reporting, Search Console deep dives, keyword research, and competitive analysis.
- Monitor the organic performance, competitors organic benchmarking , SERP features and Google algorithm updates. Follow-up of web analytics metrics and SEO metrics and elaboration of improvement proposals for their optimization.
- Proven experience with Google Data Studio, generating and defining reports with basic SEO KPIs, integrating different tools and data sources (search console, analytics, google ads, semrush, page speed).
- Supporting international SEO projects.
- Collaborate with the Paid Search team to optimize seo - sem strategy.
- Perform the assigned tasks in a time and resource efficient way and carry out the necessary studies and tests to obtain the best results.
- Resourceful problem solver who will probe for the answer but doesn't get paralyzed by analysis.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Team worker with global SEO vision (content, on site, off site, technical).
- Proactive, willing to learn and generate results in a few weeks, ability to adapt to new challenges and a positive attitude.
- Be able to lead projects and clients.
- Basic knowledge of SEO tools (crawling, analytics, content, tracking, etc.) such as:
- Must: Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Forg, Excel, Semrush, Sistrix,
- Plus: DeepCrawl, On crawl, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, other tools tir
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- SEO action plan and strategy definition based on SEO GOALS
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage projects with many simultaneous requests
- Data and analytical vision
- Great communication skills
- Master's degree or course in digital marketing is a plus.
- Used to work with sem team or seo/sem strategies
- Digital business vision
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Experience
- ASO experience
- Experience with seo projects on amazon