- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
What we’d like you to do:
- Driving the creation, identification, and development of market opportunities.
Be responsible for the revenue growth from the partner network.
Identify partnerships goals and align Making Science services and solutions.
Build and expand Making Science partners contact network.
Be in contact with the partners' global and local teams.
Maximize the partnership assets and ensure brand strategy is delivered and aligned with the business goals at all times.
Identify growth commercial opportunities.
Develop and strengthen relationships with key business stakeholders
Manage all day-to-day client operations with focus on delivering a world-class account management service
Report on KPIs, market feedback, business forecasting and goals
What we’d like you to bring:
5+ experience managing strategic partnerships and international Key Accounts., with a successful track record of reaching and exceeding business goals and revenue targets.
In depth technical knowledge and strategic vision in Advertising, AdTech and Data environment.
Demonstrated experience in Google Advertising Platforms and products (ex Google /Meta/Microsoft is a plus).
Experience developing New Business and Growth strategies and executing them.
Entrepreneurial attitude and experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills and traits.
Fluent in English, highly valuable in Spanish.
Perks of joining us
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Flexible working hours (we finish at 2.30pm on Fridays!)
- 23 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
- The opportunity to meet our international team with our Ambassadors Program
- Regular team socials to get to know your peers better!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform and many more.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer them, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.
- Be a part of a dynamic, adventurous and professional team with people you’ll grow fond of!