- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. Our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 600 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric. We believe that people is the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. As a business, it is important that our people enjoy what they do and have a positive experience. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
What we’d like you to do:
Manage Data and AdTech consulting projects and coordinate with other Making Science areas and departments with a customer-centric approach
Establish roadmaps and define KPIs in order to communicate the status and progress of ongoing projects
Ensure that all projects are correctly planned, verifying that their management and execution is carried out within the defined scope
Run technical investigation to assist on technical queries
Manage several work items and interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders (internal and external)
Assist top management with documentation needed and project requirements
What we’d like you to bring:
2 to 4 years experience managing Data/AdTech projects.
Knowledge in Web Analytics, Data, DataOps, CRM & Marketing Automation
Strong vision of Digital Marketing business in order to proactively spot opportunities to unlock value
You have high standards, you are methodical and you work to ensure that all processes and documentation are fulfilled accordingly
You are able to present, justify and defend creative works to the client
Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrixed organization with multiple stakeholders.
Able to prioritize multiple tasks, resolve conflicts, be creative, coordinate and make decisions.
Strong mathematical/analytical skills. Experience in data visualization is highly desirable.
Perks of joining us
- 25 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
- You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- The opportunity to meet our international team with our Ambassadors Program
- Regular team socials to get to know your peers better!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- Gym membership
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform and many more.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.
- Be a part of a dynamic, adventurous and professional team with people you’ll grow fond of!
- Dog-friendly office!