- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 450 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
What we’d like you to do:
Managing Level 1 support team responsible for monitoring and reaction to system/network malfunctions
Managing support teams 24/7 oncall rota (generally one week in 4)
Managing improvements and automation of platforms
Management of infrastructure and integration projects
Day to Day client Management
What we’d like you to bring:
Linux administration 7 years minimum experience
Shell/perl/python scripting - mid to high level
MySQL/SQL knowledge - mid to high level
English (reading, writing, conversation) - mid to high level
Team Management/ Leadership 3 years minimum experience
Experience working on high volume and/or high availability systems
Experience managing clients
Experience reporting/ escalating issues to stake-holders
Excellent Trouble-shooting Skills in very complex IT environment
Nice to have:
Monitoring tools experience (nagios, cacti)
Experience of management remote teams
Experience organising 24/7 support teams
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags, you’ll have 26 vacation days!
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!