- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 360 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
What we’d like you to do:
- Integral follow-up of campaigns and jobs, from budget generation to completion.
- Account organization and supervision.
- Performance analysis.
- Opening of purchase orders, preparation of the briefing as well as the necessary documentation.
- Management and planning of marketing and creative accounts.
- Daily customer service and support to the creative team.
- Detection of client needs.
- Participation in Brainstorming.
- Elaboration of results reports and post-campaign analysis.
What we’d like you to bring:
- You must be proactive and have a passion for the world of Marketing and Creativity.
- Ability to manage processes, projects and teams.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in management, execution and organization of accounts, or similar positions in a consulting firm or Marketing and Advertising agency.
- You have high management skills, from research and analysis to the creation of creative proposals.
- You have experience in prospecting, follow-up and closing deals.
- Knowledge of the Google environment.
- You must have a high level of English, both written and spoken.
- We will value positively that you have knowledge of Branding and Web Design.
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours, an intensive work schedule during July and August, and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags! You’ll have 26 vacation days and the afternoons off on the eve of national holidays.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!