- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. Our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 600 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric. We believe that people is the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. As a business, it is important that our people enjoy what they do and have a positive experience. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
Some details about your department
- We are an energetic and diverse team! We believe that shared knowledge, teamwork and internal training are the basis of a versatile, integrated and powerful team. We highly value a thirst for knowledge, curiosity and self-learning capabilities because they help us to stay up-to-date in an industry as dynamic as digital marketing. We are committed to the promotion of team building events, both inside and outside of the company that will help us get to know each other better. If you think you fit in, don't hesitate and apply to our offer!
What we’d like you to do:
- Follow-up on clients.
- Create personalized dashboards and reports based on the client’s objectives.
- Analyze and optimize web pages in order to achieve set goals.
- Identify digital assets and web page structures that guarantee the best measurements.
- Create tags for web, email, and marketing campaigns.
- Revise the implementation code for good measurement (GTM, personalized variables and parameters, events, Enhanced Ecommerce...).
- Create Attribution Models, funnels, dashboards
- Perform usability analysis on different devices (desktop, tablets, mobile).
- Create A/B and multivariate tests to improve a web’s conversion rate on different devices.
- Perform Cross-device measurements.
- Perform TV measurements.
What we’d like you to bring:
- We are looking for someone who is proactive and eager to learn, and has the capacity to adapt to new challenges with a positive attitude.
- You have ideally between 2 and 4 years of previous Data & CRO experience.
Perks of joining us
23 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours (start at 9am +/- 1 hour and finish accordingly) and 1 day a week where you can work from home AND 2.30pm finish on Fridays
The opportunity to meet our international team with our Ambassadors Program
Regular team socials to get to know your peers better!
Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
Enhance Parental Leave
You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform and many more.
Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.
Be a part of a dynamic, adventurous and professional team with people you’ll grow fond of!