- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Lisbon, París, Mexico City, Milan, Padua, New York, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 700 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
The main responsibilities will be related with creation, maintenance and optimization of catalog, contents, advertising campaigns and reportings. At the same time there will be qualitative and quantitative targets to be achieved monthly.
What we’d like you to do:
- Manage a portfolio of Clients concurrently and strategically to drive sustainable growth, based on a strong understanding of Amazon programs, tools and processes.
- Maintain daily communication with the clients to review campaigns, results, and propose innovative strategies and opportunities to improve results.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the respective
- Assigned portfolio.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Amazon industry and competitive environment, including knowledge of competing product offerings.
- Manage additional projects such as process, tool and content development, competitive and sales analysis.
What we’d like you to bring:
- 2+ years of professional experience in E-commerce, Retail, Advertising
- Previous experience in Amazon products and services preferred
- Experience in Client management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Technology, Marketing or Advertising
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with a permanent contract
- We offer a competitive salary according to your worth and experience
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’ll be hired!
- Your personal Mac
- You will have full ownership and responsibility from the first day and a real impact on the Company’s business
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!