- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Lisboa, París, London, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 1000 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
What we’d like you to do:
- Manage, optimize, and report of the clients’ programmatic campaigns.
- Develop lead generation strategies with display and video campaigns.
- Use AdServer to generate customer measurement systems and traffic creative designs.
- Have ample knowledge of AdServer to solve any issues that may arise.
- Create and design DV360 or other DSP campaigns.
- Generate audiences through AdServer and DSP.
- Follow-up on clients with the reports generated on DataStudio.
What we’d like you to bring:
- We are looking for someone who’s proactive and eager to learn, and has the capacity to adapt to new challenges with a positive attitude.
- You have a master’s degree in Digital Marketing, Advertising, Management, or Economics.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- You know the market and its main players.
- You are able to understand the clients’ needs and objectives, in order to propose growth strategies and launch campaigns that help them reach their goals.
- You have a high level of English and Italian, both oral and written
- Spanish will be highly valued
- You have previous experience working with Demand Side Platforms: Display & Video 360 (DV360), MediaMath, Amazon, among others.
- You have an ample knowledge of Adservers: Campaign Manager
- You know how to use Publisher technology: DoubleClick for Publisher (DFP)
- That you are an advanced Microsoft Office user: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with a permanent contract
- We offer a competitive salary according to your worth and experience
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’ll be hired!
- Your personal Mac
- You will have full ownership and responsibility from the first day and a real impact on the Company’s business
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!